Monday, September 10, 2012

Wedding of the Season

Or would it be?

The Season 4 Finale of Drop Dead Diva entitled "Jane's Getting Married" aired yesterday, September 9, 2012. As a big fan and supporter of the U.S. Series, I have my duties and responsibilities not to miss a single episode of it, especially the "Season preludes" and the "Season finales".

Since it was just aired yesterday, and Drop Dead Diva's Season 4 is not being televised yet here in the Philippines, or at least not on the channels available in the cable package we availed, I still have to download each and every episode that comes out every week or two.

On the season finale sneak peak that was shown on last week's episode, Jane Bingum is getting married to Judge Owen French. This is the wedding that Deb or rather Jane was dreaming all of her life. Of course, the wedding isn't complete without Terry Lee (Jane's assistant), Elaine Bingum (Jane's mother) and Stacy Barrett (Deb/Jane's best friend). Also, it is already expected that Kim Kaswell, Jay Parker, Luke Daniels (Jane's new guardian angel), Bobby Dobkins, and I am expecting to see Fred (Jane's former guardian angel) to appear even just for a few minutes of exposure. And of course! Last but not the least, let us not forget about Grayson Kent, who realized that Jane (or Deb) is the most important person in his life now, although he did try to forget her and move on by marrying Vanessa Hemmings who ended up as a runaway bride because of her own securities on Season 3, Episode 4 "The Wedding". Well, as I was saying, let us not forget about Grayson Kent, who I am still hoping upon to stop the wedding and tell Jane that he loves her and take her away. Owen may be sweet, caring and all but I still vote for Grayson (GO TEAM GRAYSON!).

Hopefully, Drop Dead Diva will be renewed for another season or should I say for another more seasons.

Well, my download's already done and so I'm off to watch the "Wedding of the Season" or maybe the most controversial episode for me. But before I do so, here's a picture of what Jane and her bride's maids' looks and dos.
Doesn't Jane look lovely in that gown? And Terry (left) and Stacy (right) looks so fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...