Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Just Finished Breath of Fire 3

I can't believed I just did.

I finished the game that my older brother wasn't able to (because the Playstation back then got broken)! I feel so... blank. Now what?

Just kidding! I already downloaded Breath of Fire 4 and so I'll proceed to play it afterwards. Anyway here are the screen shots that I got (I screen shoot all the conversion, but I won't show all of them I think they are more than a hundred or so...). These may serve as spoilers to those who are playing or who wants to play it.


Teepo 'was' alive after all...

Yup, Peco talks.


Teepo's dying.

Myria and her wish to save the world and some dilemmas.

Ruined City of Caer Xhan.














Myria making Garr disappear just like what she did to Nina, Momo, and Rei.

Peco/Yggdrasil using his powers to bring them back.

Shocked at what Peco did.




Shocked that Peco could talk.






















What would you choose? To give up or to fight?

I chose to fight and this was her response. Awful goddess.


GO PECO!!!







Say what?!


That is so creepy...





Myria on her Fury form.

Using BoneBreak on her on Ultimate Kaiser Form.

War Shout by Nina.

Ultimate Kaiser Dragon (Ryu)

Kaiser Breathe.

Holocaust... the most disgusting attack of Myria. Her face suddenly dissolves and forms a gap or hole
that might allow you to see her inner facial structure (if you know what I mean) then shooting out pink lasers.

After winning the battle.





Everything started to collide.

What happened to Rei? Why did he turn into Garr? lol


Garr's ultimate problem as a guardian.

I kinda felt bad for her.

Deis, which happens to be the sister of Myria, appeared.



Bye Garr, we'll miss you.








Myria and Deis dying together.

The explosion almost caught them!

Ryu's sword.

Ryu.

Nina


Rei, Ryu, Nina, Momo. And so their adventure never ended after all.

Credits are actually rolling here.

Great Theme Song!

Capcom, you and Squaresoft are truly amazing!

Bud in a desert.




There is life that can survive in the desert of death indeed. Myria was wrong after all.

It's a pleasure to play the game.


Yes! yes!



I continued the clear game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...