Friday, September 21, 2012

Ilocos Tour: My Reasons To Go and Not To Go

For many centuries, I have been waiting for the time to go to the Ilocos Region of the Philippines... okay it's an exaggeration. I have been planning to go there ever since high school. And this Sunday, we are going to Ilocos for our YPrimar Tour. I should be excited and happy right now, but I am not. These are the reasons why and they are divided into to groups. My reasons why I want to go and the reasons why I don't want to go.

WHY I WANT TO GO:
  1. I always wanted to go to Ilocos.
  2. I wanted to see the Wind generators.
  3. I don't want my grade to step in the 2 line. For short I made use of my grade conscious mind.
WHY I DON'T WANT TO GO:
  1. Expensive.
  2. I'll be having problems with the room and the room mates.
  3. It's not a family trip.
  4. I have to fit in with alien creatures.
  5. I am not comfortable with the people commenting how big my luggage is just for a three days and two nights trip.
  6. Rhonamae, Belinda, Adrian, Julie, and Jelly won't come.
  7. I know I won't enjoy it.
God! I hate trying to fit in with others! And yes, I have an attitude problem for being like that. If only I could have my own room then I won't have any problems. Well, not really like that. It's just maybe I am not so comfortable with the people that I will be with and I have my own personal reasons.

This is my first time that I regret going to a tour with my classmates. I regret using my grade consciousness and if refunds can be made, I surely refunded the money I use to pay the tour. I've been planning to get a Globe mobile plan, but I had to set that aside for the trip... I regret that. I can't believe myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...