Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Patricia "Tol" Cajutol!!!

Since I almost forgot Patricia or Tol's (the nickname we gave to her during high school) Birthday, I feel like I should really blog about this... (okay, this doesn't change the fact that you still have to treat me... after all that is Resident Evil: Extinction)

That feeling you get that you are the one who take a shot of this...
Anyway, this is Tol.
So... Tol... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Thank you so much for making my 3rd year high school more fun and for making me love Taylor Swift before anyone else went gaga over her! I knew that I am always teasing you and the likes of it but... well, I am not the only one right? I mean there is Tiru and Krisha... just kidding! I won't tease you a lot if you are not my best friend so that means you are special!!! I still owe you that free cinema and foods, but I'll make it up to you after the tour! Oh! And I still want to watch Resident Evil you know... I can always find time for you to treat me... :)))))
And again, no pictures yet... but hopefully, after watching RE, there will be!

2 comments:

  1. first of all thank you so much wel.. i am utterly touched that you blogged about my birthday.. and yeah i get it that that's your way of showing how much you love us.. haha! thanks kasi ndi nagbabago ung pakiki2ngo mo sakin.. pareho padn tlaga ng dati as in.. and peverytime na nagkkta tau ndi mo tlaga maisara ung bibig m sa sobrang dami ng kinukwento mo sakin.. oh well cge ililibre kita sa resident evil pero may utang kapang libre sakin..haha! thanks tlaga wel :)) about pla dun sa kay taylor swift..naaalala q un nung pnarinig q sau ung fearless sa bhay p yata nina verna un tas dka na makamove on..haha XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I can't totally forget about that one! hahah! sama mo no! OK girl! imma give you my silent treatment soon! (read that in a black american's accent para super duper mega cool! I love their accent!)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...