Thursday, August 23, 2012

Strike.... and You're OUT!!!

Well, I am OUT...

It's not about playing Baseball, it's about all the crap that happened to me this day. In fact, today had just broke my record of the worst day that was recorded in my entire school life.

"To sum it all... it was an Epic Failure."


Just a list of those "STRIKES" that I experienced the whole day...

  1. My necklace/souvenir from Bohol got broken.
  2. It rained hard while I was on my way to school and I failed to bring those slippers.
  3. My socks got wet from jumping to the other side of the road because I was avoiding to get my feet soaked with rain water (nearly ankle high) that filled the road.
  4. My newly bought Artwork bonnet got lost in the process of jumping.
  5. I was late in my consultation with my Psychology friend.
  6. Extra expenses due to printing failures.
  7. My partner in reporting was absent due to sickness.
And the worst part of the day is... *drum rolls*

GENSOC (General Sociology) Reporting SUPER DUPER MEGA EPIC FAILURE. Almost all of my FAIL moments happened in  my Gensoc class and I don't even know why!
"WTF! This clearly defines my reactions on
everything that happened as a whole"
But the reporting was, way, way, way worst. We were preparing for it the whole week and... TADA! Not a single thing went according to what was planned.

All the embarrassments from climbing up the window to reach an electric socket that isn't even working several times, my classmates seeing me in my panic mode, interrupted report caused by my own clumsiness and stupidity of plugging the laptop's (which I actually borrowed from Sai) charger on the socket that was not working, stuttering, incomprehensible and chaotic reporting, to causing all the inconvenience on my other classmates because of the extension cord.

I screwed it all and I swear that I already feel like bursting into tears at that time. What took it on a skyrocketing, high level is well... let's just say INSPIRATION was also there.

After all the things that happened, I don't even want to stand up in front of my classmates and continue our report, but there's nothing that I can do but to DO it on Tuesday again. I just hope that everything will happen according to what Clarice and I will plan tomorrow.

P.S.
This is Sai...

Sai Abasolo, my lifesaver!!!

You can follow her here:
sai-abasolo.blogspot.com

She is a great person and a great friend.

THANK YOU SO MUCH SAI!!!

2 comments:

  1. OYYYYY! Hahaha. Nagulat naman ako! :") Okay lang yan! May purpose. Ehem, ang pagiging nega nanaman. Chill lang. Ayusin nyo na sa tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on my Nega nega. ahaha. Tapos nako magreport :))) si Clarice nalang niyan. haba ng samin! >.<

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...