Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ilocos Tour: Still Not Ready

Okay, it's like 5 hours before the call time for our Ilocos tour and I am still in a bad composure. I'm really nervous as my instincts tell me that something bad is going to happen to me there. My retarded bird brain always gets me into trouble. I just can't relax right now. I am trembling and very, very afraid. I really wish my cousin could come with me, that would make things easier and better. 

This is not my first time for a tour like this, I mean we went to Laguna when I was in high school and everything went fine.

I'm almost finish packing my things and I already bought all the food (hopefully) that I'll be needing for the 10 to 12 hours trip - water, chips, candies, cookies, nuts, marshmallows... all junk foods.

So here's a picture of my packed clothes... and don't judge. I know I'm bringing more than I should for a 2 days, 3 nights tour, but still, bringing just enough clothes won't help a paranoid, bird-brained like me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...