Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mental Disaster

"Change 'Gmail' into 'Gaming' and that's my routine..."
While people here in the Philippines are having problems with the constant rain and heavy floods, well... I'm having the time of my life. Relaxing, playing DS games, twitting, fb-ing, 9gagging, sleeping, watching TV, and all those unproductive stuff that happen when there are no classes. But not all of the things I do are for my own selfish intentions... I also take time praying for the rain to stop and for people to be safe.

But to get to the main point of this post, ONE WEEK of class suspension was enough to make my mind super-duper-mega unproductive that it might even take a whole month for my brain to work again the way it did before that one week class suspension happened.

Now that classes already resumed and we must go back to being those productive (or unproductive) and waterproof college students of Holy Angel University again, things aren't really working for me. This week hasn't ended, yet all I see is myself being the most unproductive and laziest student in the whole university who is having hard time going back the way things were two weeks ago.

The statement above made it seemed like my first two days were disasters... right? (anyone notice that?) Well to visualize what really happened, here are some of my EPIC FAILURES:
  1. I keep on bumping and hitting people accidentally.
  2. I can't keep my mouth shut. (I know I'm really talkative and annoying, but this is worse)
  3. I was late in my YPRIMAR class last Tuesday... without doing my reaction paper. I did it in Sir Elnel's period and I swear that it has got to be the most stupid and nonsensical reaction paper that I did in my entire school life!
  4. I failed my XFINAC3 Prelim Exam... and got a very low grade which is considered a failing grade because I am still an Accountancy student.
  5. My mind can't think clearly and is current full of crap which is why I can't think of anything to say when it comes to class recitations.
Well, as you see...the disaster isn't the week itself, it is ME! I tricked my own body and mind to do nothing at all and now I'm devastated on what is happening to me!

I know that I just created this post to whine about my current situation, but it might as well serve as a lesson to people out there (if someone would actually read this semi-long and boring post). The lesson? Oh! Yeah!
Relaxation is a necessity but don't relax too much. Do something productive. Read once in a while no matter how boring it seems (well it's not boring if you are not reading Accounting books or whatever books you use in your course). And one thing, as Sir Tim always say: PRACTICE! PRACTICE! PRACTICE!
And also... try 9gag. Kinda fun there and it makes your mind think... well at least it makes mine think even for just a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...