Tuesday, October 30, 2012

All Hallows' Eve

While everyone in America (and most parts of the world) are out there celebrating (or preparing) for Halloween or what I prefer to call "All Hallows' Eve" (just because I think it's formal), I am in here doing nothing at all as All Hallows' Eve is not that popular here as it is in other countries - talk about boring.

I skipped all my Halloween rituals (not the wearing costume or applying thick make up to look like dead) and other 'thingies' like uploading an edited Halloween profile picture in facebook, or watching horror movies for the day, or group messaging my friends "Happy Halloween", and the likes of it which I actually do weeks before Halloween. I don't know why, but it's like that this year. Okay, maybe I watched horror movies and horror variety shows and all, I mean those kind of things are actually what you can find in almost all channels this time of the year, but I fell asleep while watching them. and Insidious is not that scary.

Yup, I just blogged to say that. I don't even know what to blog at all it's just that I haven't written anything for a month and I feel so unproductive and all. Anyway, here is a little trivia which I think every one knows already.

"All Hallows' Eve was believed to be a day wherein the border between the realm of the dead and of the living is thin enough for the spirits of the dead to travel into the realm of the living."

So... Happy Hallows' Eve guys!!! Enjoy Trick or Treating!!!

great pumpkin carving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...